Food Safety Level 1
Download Course Outline
If you work with or around food, you have a responsibility to ensure that anything served to your customers is safe to eat. The Food Hygiene Certificate Level 1 course takes users on an interactive e-learning journey through the fundamentals of food hygiene. The engaging illustrations and interactive elements are designed to help users remember critical food safety information in line with UK legislation. They will learn everything from the most common hazards to look out for, to the best ways of avoiding contamination.
This is an essential learning tool for anyone who serves food and drink in any environment. Our Catering Food Safety Level 2 Training course focuses on food safety in a catering environment and we also offer Retail Food Safety Level 2 Training for workers in a retail environment.
1. Identify the main hazards present in kitchens
2. Know how to organise equipment to avoid these risks
3. Be aware of the risks of cross-contamination and how to avoid it
4. Understand the benefits of cleaning properly
5. Cook to the appropriate temperatures
6. Understand their obligations under law
Training course CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and RoSPA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) accredited.
Location and Contact Details
* Payments can be made with credit card or with debit chip card and are made through Fygaro.com and will be reflected as paid to MSC International on bank statements.
For other options please contact us to discuss.
On confirmation of payment, you will receive an introduction email with the username and password to the online E-Learning Portal. You will then be able to complete your registered course and download or print the certificate of completion.
Cancellation Policy: To cancel, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the confirmation email to receive a full refund. Any cancellation after that period will result in a refund of 50% fees paid,