The ISO 14001:2015 Companion
THINK AND ACT LIKE A CONSULTANT WITH THIS COMPREHENSIVE, PRACTICAL, AND STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO ISO 14001 IMPLEMENTATION
This new book by experienced environmental management consultant and certification auditor, Garry Cornell, is packed full of the knowledge you need to successfully implement ISO 14001. Written in an easy-to-follow format, reading this book means you will never struggle with your Environmental Management System again!
- Plain-English, step-by-step handbook for environmental management practitioners
- How to start an implementation project
- How to get the support of top management
- How to structure the required documentation
- How to meet the requirements of the revised standard
- What’s involved in the certification process and the criteria of certification bodies
- All this (and much more) in language you’ll understand
Formats: PDF, MOBI, and ePub – for Kindle and any smart phone including iPhone, Android, and Windows phone
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Beginners in environmental management. The ideal guide for all levels, including complete beginners, this book clearly explains the journey from getting started all the way through to certification.
- ISO 14001 consultants. You’ll find the guidance you need to implement environmental management projects quickly, helping you to complete all your projects with ease.
- Experienced environmental management professionals. Get a better understanding on how the impacts of the revisions made in the ISO 14001:2015 standard will impact your EMS, while fully appreciating what is required for both new and existing management systems.