Secure & Simple A Small-Business Guide To Implementing Iso 27001 Onon Your Own
THE PLAIN ENGLISH, STEP-BY-STEP HANDBOOK FOR
INFORMATION SECURITY PRACTITIONERS
Author and experienced information security consultant Dejan Kosutic has written this book with one goal in mind: to give you the knowledge and practical step-by-step process you need to successfully implement ISO 27001. Without struggle, stress and headaches.
- Learn how to start an implementation project
- Get a simple explanation of the ISO 27001 standard
- Learn how to structure the required documentation
- Learn the certification process and the criteria of certification bodies
- And get all this (and much more) in language you’ll understand
Formats: PDF, MOBI and ePub – for desktop computer, Kindle and any smart phone including iPhone, Android, and Windows phone.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Beginners in information security. With this book you don’t need to be an expert in the field. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started all the way to certification.
- ISO 27001 consultants. This book gives you the methodology on how to implement information security projects faster and easier than ever before.
- Experienced information security professionals. This book brings all your knowledge (and additional insights) together in one comprehensive and systematic volume.