Preparing for ISO Certification Audit: A Plain English Guide
THE SHORT HANDBOOK CONTAINING EXPERT GUIDANCE ON PREPARING FOR AN ISO CERTIFICATION AUDIT
Author, certification auditor, and experienced ISO consultant Dejan Kosutic has created this shorter book, as part of the handbook ISO pocket book series, focused solely on preparing for the ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 27001 certification audit.
This book, Preparing for ISO Certification Audit: A Plain English Guide, is based on an excerpt from Kosutic’s previous book Secure & Simple. It provides a quick read for people who are focused solely on preparing for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, or certification audit against any other ISO standard, and don’t have the time (or need) to read a comprehensive book about ISO implementation. It has one aim in mind: to give you the knowledge and practical tips to prepare for the ISO certification audit process and pass the certification without struggle, stress, or headaches.
In the third book of this series, Preparing for ISO Certification Audit: A Plain English Guide, you will learn:
- The benefits of ISO certification for your company
- All the steps in the ISO certification process
- How to choose the certification body
- What the certification auditor can and cannot do
- How to deal with nonconformities
- How to approach the certification auditor
Formats: PDF, MOBI, and ePub – for Kindle and any smart phone including iPhone, Android, and Windows phone
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Beginners going through the ISO certification audit for the first time. This book is written primarily for beginners in this field and for people with moderate knowledge about preparing for an ISO certification audit – no prior experience or knowledge about ISO standards is required.
- ISO management system consultants. This book gives you tips on how to prepare for an ISO certification audit, helping you guide your clients through the whole process.
- Experienced ISO professionals. This book lets you benefit from a consultant and certification auditor’s experience and point of view, helping to fill any knowledge gaps you may have.
- Small or mid-size companies. This book is perfect for production managers, engineers, compliance officers, information security professionals, heads of IT departments, executives, or project managers tasked with getting their company through the ISO 9001/ISO 14001/ISO 27001 certification process, in a small or mid-sized company.