New and Expectant Mothers Safety Class
Download Course Outline
Our New & Expectant Mothers Safety Awareness course covers the key considerations that need to be made to ensure the workplace is safe for pregnant women and new mothers. Employers have an obligation to make provisions for expectant or new mothers in the workplace by ensuring that risk assessments are up to date and particular job functions can be adequately managed.
1. Understand the legal duties placed on employers when managing a new or expectant mother
2. Know what duties an employee has to their employer
3. Have a clear understanding of general workplace risks and controls to mitigate them
4. Understand how your health and lifestyle can affect your work life
Location and Contact Details
* Payments can be made with credit card or with debit chip card and are made through Fygaro.com and will be reflected as paid to MSC International on bank statements.
For other options please contact us to discuss.
On confirmation of payment, you will receive an introduction email with the username and password to the online E-Learning Portal. You will then be able to complete your registered course and download or print the certificate of completion.
Cancellation Policy: To cancel, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the confirmation email to receive a full refund. Any cancellation after that period will result in a refund of 50% fees paid,